Sworn translator of English
Sworn translator and interpreter of English listed in the Register of Sworn Translators and Interpreters of the Polish Ministry of Justice mgr Tomasz Sawicki.
You may make orders directly in my office in Opole at ul. Książąt Opolskich 48-50, 1st floor above the Pharmacy at Rondo. I also accept the orders by mail , then the originals should be presented at the moment of collecting them from me, and through the traditional post office.
I also accept the orders from abroad with prepayment. I send the translated documents to the given address.
I do the translations of all subjects /legal, technichal, economy, medicine and the others/. I also certify the documents already translated.
As the page I use a standard sworn translator format of 1125 characters (including spaces, punctuation marks and paragraphs) pursuant to the current legal regulations [DZ.U. Nr 18 z 1987r., poz.112].
If you you want to make an inquiry please do not hesitate to contact me on mobile phone: 608492321.
Certified translations performed pursuant to the act of 25th of November 2004 r. on the profession of Sworn Translator :
- court documents eg. “Request of information about the criminal record”
- notary deeds
- documents from the Registry Office (birthday, marriage and death certificates)
- school certificated, diplomas , vocational certificates
- dokuments concering employment
- patients charts, medical certificates, medical test cards etc.
- vehicle registration documents
- technical documentation
- documents from financial institutions(banks, insurance companies)
- certificates from Revenue Offices, Tax declarations etc.
Translations not demanding certification:
- CVs and Letters of application
- business and private letters
- technical texts ( including military, maritime, car industry)
- medical texts
- notary and Registry Office proceedings
- court, persecution or police proceedings
- service to local government
- business meetings in Poland and abroad
- study tours, excursions, guiding